Please read the Application Course Pack and complete the Registration Form online noting the Terms & Conditions. All applicants are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
For detailed information please click on the link below to view the information pack: Information pack
Contact: 07453 857 785
Once Registration Form and payment has been received you will be fully registered and notified. Students who are unsuccessful in their application will have any payments returned.
Any Course Texts will be provided online on the Fountain Institute website prior to the course start date. Texts that are essential to the course and that haven’t been provided must be purchased. These can be purchased from the Fountain Institute at a discounted price.
No places are guaranteed after the completion of your Registration.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.
1. Students are expected to be punctual and to attend all classes.
2. To co-operate with the Teachers and Administration Team of Fountain Institute
3. Absence must be notified either via email or telephone at least one day in advance of the class.
4. Students must observe proper conduct amongst all and themselves, in a manner which will not impede or prevent others from participating fully in the educational purposes of Fountain Institute
5. Students must notify Fountain Institute of any changes of address, telephone numbers (incl. mobile), email address or other details on their Application Form.
6. Students are not permitted to distribute course materials or use them for purposes other than learning without the expressed permission of the course teacher(s). This includes visual and audio recordings.
7. Students are required to comply with all health and safety regulations when on-site at the Campus (venue) and must not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interests of health, safety or welfare.
8. Fountain Institute ensures that all Personal Data of students is kept in accordance with Data Protection Legislation.
9. All applicants must be over the age of 16.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Each applicant must submit a completed Application Form and Terms & Conditions followed by payment for the specified amount. The payment options for all courses are either the full course fee and in exceptional circumstances in installments.
Fountain Institute reserves the right to cancel student enrollment if payments are not completed when due. No one will be permitted to attend classes unless all payments have been received.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Once registered you will be liable to pay the full fee, unfortunately there are no refunds for this course as there are limited spaces available we can not afford to lose students once the course starts.