It is obligatory on every Muslim to study the fundamentals of this beautiful religion, this course will provide an opportunity for students to fulfill a part of this obligation. We encounter issues related to prayer every day and it is important for us to understand what the Quran and Hadith say about these issues.
Amongst the subjects to be covered:
– Prayer times.
– Prerequisites of Salah.
– Integrals of Salah.
– Nullifers of Salah.
– Rulings related to mistakes and forgetfulness
– Prayer of the traveller.
– Qada prayers.
– Prayer of the sick person.
– Sajda Sahw (forgetfulness prostration).
– Types of Salah (Fard, Sunnah, Nafl).
– Occasional Salah (Taraweeh, Eid Salah, Eclipse Salah, Istikharah).
And much more.
Start Date & Time:
Saturday 10th February 3.30pm- 4.30pm
(16 week course).
Newark Road, Luton
Brothers and Sisters welcome.
To register please call or text 07932735891.
Live stream option available for distance learning