It is obligatory on every Muslim to study the fundamentals of this beautiful religion, this course will provide an opportunity for students to fulfill a part of this obligation. We encounter issues related to prayer every day and it is important for us to understand what the Quran and Hadith say about these issues.
Amongst the subjects to be covered:
– Prayer times.
– Prerequisites of Salah.
– Integrals of Salah.
– Nullifers of Salah.
– Rulings related to mistakes and forgetfulness
– Prayer of the traveller.
– Qada prayers.
– Prayer of the sick person.
– Sajda Sahw (forgetfulness prostration).
– Types of Salah (Fard, Sunnah, Nafl).
– Occasional Salah (Taraweeh, Eid Salah, Eclipse Salah, Istikharah).
And much more.
Start Date & Time:
Thursday 11th October 6.30pm- 7.30pm (16 week course)
Marsh Road, Luton.
(Brothers may join via live stream).
To register please call or text +447944624590.
Live stream option available for distance learning.